Little Moons are frozen and chilled mochi, a fusion of Eastern and Western cuisine – soft and chewy rice flour dough wrapped around balls of ice cream, cheesecake, or chocolate ganache to create a distinctive, bite-sized, and delicious dessert that’s bursting with flavour.
Their rollout across Europe has been pioneered by sister and brother duo Vivien and Howard Wong, who founded Little Moons in 2010. The product’s roots are in high-end restaurants, but over the last five years retail packs have swept the ice cream category in grocery and food service.
The business has rapidly established mochi, and snacking ice cream across Europe. In FY22 we generated more than £50m in revenue, and in FY23 we are targeting +50% YoY growth. Based on experience in the USA, mochi ice cream is likely to make up 2-3% of the total ice cream category within 1-2 years.
We are very proud of the culture that we have built at Little Moons. Not to stroke our own egos, but we are a great bunch of people—smart, passionate, interesting, and funny—who work hard to support and live our values, all the while keeping our mission in our forethoughts.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Support Technician to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in providing technical assistance and support to our employees and ensuring the smooth operation of our IT systems. As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues, maintaining IT infrastructure, and offering technical guidance to end-users. This position will be based in our new flagship factory in Kettering, with occasional travel to our London offices.
If you are passionate about technology, possess excellent problem-solving skills, and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Serve as a key point of contact for IT support requests across the organisation.
- Install, configure, and support Windows 11, Apple, and Android devices.
- Provide user support for Microsoft 365, Office, and associated applications.
- Manage user accounts within Active Directory and O365.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot a variety of hardware, software, and network issues.
- Set up and maintain network printers.
- Help develop systems and procedures to improve the efficiency of the IT department.
- Create and update technical documentation and user guides.
- Enthusiastic, with strong communication and people skills.
- Proactive, flexible, and willing to accommodate the changing needs of the business.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 11 operating system, as well as Android, and Apple devices.
- Experience of working with Active Directory & Group Policy, networking, and switches.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365, Office, Teams, SharePoint etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT support or similar role.
- Apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- IT certifications (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional) are a plus
- In depth knowledge of Excel, and scripting (Macros, PowerShell, VB etc) would be an advantage
Some of the benefits of working here include:
Little Moons is a fast-growing and dynamic business, the nature of which means roles and responsibilities can change and grow quickly and at scale. We never stand still for long, and for the right person this represents an opportunity to grow and evolve your role and responsibilities with us and to develop your career at pace.
We will provide you with as much support, guidance, and training as you need, and offer the below benefits to boot:
- Medicash, Private Health Scheme & Life Insurance
- Enhanced New Baby Leave available.
- We understand that mental health matters. We partner with Health Assured to provide remote emotional support to team members.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal & company performance.
- Up to 4 weeks of paid sick leave
- Respect, trust, and honesty. Personal and professional maturity is important to us, and we keep each other honest
- Your holidays – We believe in finding your work-life alignment and encourage all staff to use their 25 days, plus public holidays
- Additional days off with long service
- Personal CPD budgets & team volunteer days
To be engaged, you must feel included and valued, so we have built, and nurtured, a culture where inclusiveness is not a buzzword, but a way of being.
Our approach to diversity is simple —it’s about embracing everyone, and everyone is welcome at Little Moons. We are committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. We are diverse in age, race, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective. Our diversity fuels our innovation, bring diversity of thought, and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
To make your application, please email your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org